Wow! It's November and I have two months done. Hoping I can keep up all of the ideas. So, here is another letter D for my bedroom wall it is the 3rd month of my blog and 3rd letter D. This one I got at Michael's for .35 and then embellished it with old jewelry parts and reflective discs. This is smaller than the others I have done, but it is also glitzier, so it jumps out at you. I added some old necklace pieces, old earrings and a few odds and ends. It pays to save stuff, besides, what do you do with jewelry that you no longer wear? Keep it for craft projects of course! I wish the picture would show off the decorations better, but all of that shine really reflected with the lights.
I accomplished a years worth of creativity on a budget. Now this blog is just for all of my creative outlets. My creativity involves a lot of craft projects, artwork and a few odds and ends.
Comments